Go Voices is your gateway to the global voiceover industry.
We can provide you with talent from all over the world; and we can connect you to a local studio, as well as one in, say, South Africa*. Go Voices prides itself on being a reliable local resource, but we also give our clients the edge by utilizing the top talent and resources from all over the world and bringing them efficiently to your doorstep.
Free, Easy Connection
With today’s technology, more and more voice over artists are investing in home studios equipped with ISDN and Source Connect. Currently 25% of our talent have home ISDN capable studios, and that number is growing every week. Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) is a set of communications standards for simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video data and other network services over the traditional circuits of the public switched telephone network. This significantly lowers the cost of booking talent from across the country and around the world, and greatly increases your voice over options. Go Voices is proud to be a part of this evolving industry and we would love to help you take advantage of these global voice over resources.
We’ll Book the Studio for You
Whether you are working with talent from the other side of the globe, or from the other side of town, Go Voices can also make your studio arrangements effortless and efficient. We can coordinate the talent, studio times, dial ups, engineers, billing, invoices and more. There are many services that Go Voices provide besides stellar voice over talent, and we invite you to utilize all of them.
3 Easy Steps
The process begins by choosing which talent is right for your job. You can do this by:
1) searching and listening to talent demos on the Go Voices website, or
2) explaining to us the type of voice you are looking for and having us email you demos, or
3) requesting a custom audition in which our talent will submit sample reads from the specific script you provide, either by phoning or emailing, or by filling out a form on our website.
Then there are three ways to complete your recording with a talent outside your area:
1) ISDN or Source Connect. By connecting via ISDN or Source Connect, you can record with the talent in real time as if they are in the studio with you. You will need to be in a studio with ISDN or Source Connect capabilities in order to receive the voice.
2) Phone Patch or Skype. Connecting via phone patch or skype is another way to connect to the talent in which you don’t need to be in a studio. You will be able to hear them and direct them, but the files will be saved by the remote talent or studio and sent after the session, often uploaded to an FTP site.
3) Email. This is the most common type of international recording. You would simply email the talent scripts and direction. The talent would then record a portion of your script and send that along for initial feedback. Then they would record the project, upload or send the files, and wait for any feedback.
Here at Go Voices we take our job of providing the best talent for you very seriously. We will always go the extra mile to not only help you find just the right talent, but to help bring all the elements together to make your total experience as flawless and smooth as possible.